Education plays a very important role in human capital formation for the following reasons:
1. An educated human can be considered an asset for the economy and not a liability.
2. Education can help an individual make better use of economic opportunities. It helps in enhancing the national income, cultural richness and increases the efficiency of the Government.
3. It enhances individual productivity in terms of quality and quantity.
4. Because being educated can help the economic status of an individual, it also develops the consciousness towards society.
5. An educated person is also aware of health and hygiene and it will ultimately result in better health of the people of a country.Answered by Vishal kumar | 2 years ago