State whether each of the following statements is true (T) or false (F).
- The land has similar features all over the surface of the earth.
- Plains and valleys are densely populated because of soil fertility.
- Population and technology are important factors that determine land use pattern.
- The growing population is not a cause of soil erosion.
- Topography and organic material affect the soil composition of soil.
- Time affects the rate of humus formation during the process of soil formation.
- The earth is called the water planet because of the large amount of water available over it.
- Africa and West Asia are areas facing serious water scarcity.
- Forest and other vegetation promote surface run-off.
- The convention, CITES, lists species which should not be traded.
Asked by Monika | 2 years ago | 127