(a) An individual can contribute to the management of forest and wildlife resources by:
- Organizing and participating in rallies that protest against deforestation and wildlife poaching.
- Volunteering for many non-government organizations (NGOs) that work towards the protection of forests and wildlife.
- Organizing and participating in group activities that involve the planting of new trees in forest areas.
(b) An individual can contribute towards the management of water resources by:
- Avoiding the wastage of water in their daily lives by using water judiciously.
- Spreading awareness about the importance of water management by participating in rallies/ activities.
- Promoting practices such as rainwater harvesting and discouraging the discharge of wastewater and sewage into lakes and rivers.
(c) An individual can contribute towards the management of non-renewable energy sources such as coal and petrol by:
Answered by Vishal kumar | 2 years ago
- Using fuel-efficient transportation methods such as carpooling, use of public transport, and use of bicycles.
- Using energy-efficient light sources such as CFLs and LEDs instead of ordinary bulbs.
- Using solar water heaters instead of electric heaters for heating water.