The following changes can be incorporated into the lifestyles of individuals in order to move towards a sustainable usage of natural resources:
• Segregate the waste generated in homes into biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste.
• Avoid the wastage of electricity by switching of lights, fans, and other electrical appliances when not in use.
• Use water judiciously and avoid its wastage by quickly repairing any leaking taps/pipes.
• Avoid the wastage of water by regulating the quantity of water consumed for bathing, washing clothes, brushing, etc.
• Practicing environment-friendly methods such as rainwater harvesting and planting of trees. • Usage of recycled products such as recycled paper and bottles.
• Usage of eco-friendly products such as cloth shopping bags and paper cups instead of non-biodegradable polythene bags and disposable plastic cups.Answered by Vishal kumar | 1 year ago