• Manure improves the soil quality with added nutrients.
• Manure provides extra organic matter called humus to the soil and therefore increasing the water retention capacity of sandy soils and drainage in clayey soil.
• Manures reduces soil erosion.
• They provide food for soil friendly bacteria which are helpful in growing crops.
Effects of fertilizers are:
• Fertilizers make the soil to become too dry and powdered and rises rate of soil erosion.
• The organic matter decreases by decreasing the porosity of soil hence the plant roots do not get oxygen properly.
• The nature of soil changes either to basic or acidic.Answered by Vishal kumar | 2 years ago